Log in or join today to be a part of our online network in supporting working mothers.
Here for you every week:
Whether you are mum who is coming to the end of her mat leave or have returned to work, we’ve got it covered.
- Mommies need a break as well
- Depression Rates and Stay At Home Mothers
- Here’s how much money workers would give up for better work-life balance
- Exclusive: Australian Model Belle Lucia Dishes On Her Pregnancy & Being A New Working Mom
- Lawyer Mom Guilt And The Modern Family: Stop And Smell The Flowers
Happening in Community
Meet other parents and parents-to-be at your stage in your Birth Club.
Find your Birth Club
As a part-time worker, you do not have the right to be paid for extra hours up to the normal full-time level. However, you...
Remote working is likely to be something many of us become more familiar with in the next weeks as coronavirus takes hold. But how...
The five-day week is a 19th century construct that is not fit for purpose in the 21st century, according to Andrew Barnes, author of...
As part of Women@Imperial week and International Women's Day, we met with Dr Maria Gomez-Romero to discuss her experiences of being...